Privacy and personal data processing informative document
This document illustrates how the site which corresponds to the internet address www.termetritone.it (hereby referred to as the “Site”) is managed with regards to the safety and protection of the personal data of its users.
This informative document is in accordance with art.13 of Italian Legislative Decree dated 30 June 2003, no. 196 - a Code for the protection of personal data.
This informative document is also based upon the recommendation number 2/2001, which the European authorities for the protection of personal data, in a Group instituted as article 29 of the directive number 95/46/CE have adopted on the 17th May 2001 in order to single out the minimum requirements required for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular, the modalities, times and nature of information that the holders have to provide the users when they access the web pages, regardless of the reason for accessing the website.
This informative document applies only for this Site and all its correlated domains under the jurisdiction of the Site, and not for other web sites eventually consulted or visited by the user through links.
We take seriously the safeguarding of the users’ Privacy and we devote our outmost attention to the purpose of guaranteeing the security and discretion of the personal data given to us by the users. By personal data, we mean information that can be traced back to a specific individual, such as name, address, telephone number or e-mail address.
Therefore, we suggest that you go through the following document to learn more on our corporate policy on the subject of the protection of personal data.
- The Holder, in charge of Data Processing
The Holder in charge of the processing of users data on this Site is SETHI S.r.l. ("SETHI SRL") with head office in Via A. Volta 31, Abano Terme, Padova - Italy. In case further data is required for the use or purchase of services and products supplied by third parties, they will be treated by these third parties.
- Type of Personal Data to be gathered and used
SETHI SRL collects personal data specifically and voluntarily shared by the users of this Site. Although it is required to register as a user to the Site in order to use and purchase selected products or services, and it is necessary to provide some personal data to elaborate and perform some requests, it is possible to access several areas of the Web Site without giving any of your personal data. However, which details are necessary to supply the product or service requested by the user is specified on all pages where personal data is collected.
- Registration of the users
If the user chooses to register, we will collect the personal information which is manually given by filling out a registration form with name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, preferences, user name, password.
From the moment of enquiring about a reservation from this Site, the user is asked to provide personal information via a form to be filled out on-line with the personal profile. Such information includes for example: name, address, date of birth, house and/or office telephone number, fax number, e-mail address.
This data is used for the purpose of handling and finalising the reservation and the supply of products or services requested as well as to communicate the status of the order to the User via e-mail, telephone or fax.
If the order is placed for somebody else, the personal information of other people will be asked for from the interested party, such as names, surnames, e-mail addresses.
We recommend that you insert such information with the consent of the immediately interested party. Such information is used exclusively for the purpose of booking a room and/or hotel services and, on request of the user, to send out their booking confirmation.
The user’s personal data (such as name, surname, e-mail address) is obtained every time the user asks a question or makes a suggestion or asks for information or assistance.
As with the majority of servers, we use logfiles. The log files include IP addresses, the type of server, the ISP, the reference and exit pages, the type of platform, the time data (date/hour), and the number of clicks. These files are useful to analyse the tendencies, run the site, trace the navigation course, diagnose the server problems and collect general demographic information on the use of the aggregated IP. The addresses and all the other registration data are not connected to identifiable or retraceable personal information.
1. Open Firefox2. Press the “Alt” key on the keyboard3. In the toolbar at the top of the browser, select “Tools” and then “Options”4. Select the “Privacy” tab5. Click “Chronology Settings:” then “Use custom settings”. Remove the “Accept cookies from sites” flag and save settings.Internet Explorer:1. Open Internet Explorer2. Click on the “Tools” key and then on “Internet Options”3. Select the “Privacy” tab and move the sliding device to the required privacy level (up to block all cookies or down to permit all cookies)4. Click OKGoogle Chrome:1. Open Google Chrome2. Click on the “Tools” icon3. Select “Settings” and then “Advanced settings”4. Select “Content settings” under “Privacy”5. In the "Cookies” tab, remove the cookies flag and save settingsSafari:1. Open Safari2. Select “Preferences" in the toolbar then select the "Security" panel in the following dialog box3. In the “Accept cookies” section, specify if and when Safari should save cookies from websites. For further information, click on the Help key (marked with a question mark)4. For further information on cookies saved on your computer, click “Show cookies” For other types of browsers, please see the manufacturer’s specific documentation on how to restrict or block cookies.To improve our site functions, optimise our offer and share content, we use third party technologies and services. If you do not want the third party services used in the site to collect information or send cookies, disable cookies using the specific browser settings. These settings may, however, compromise both third party services and some site functions.Specific information on the purpose and extent of data collection and consequent processing and data use through third party services as well as rights and settings on user privacy protection are available on each used service provider’s website:-Google Analytics We use an Analytics service by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). For further information on Google Analytics and data protection, visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en. -Google MapsWe use a Maps service by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). For further information on Google Maps and data protection, visit http://www.google.it/intl/en/maps/about/behind-the-scenes/streetview/privacy/
- Treatment of the conferred Data
The collected data can be used for:
Every time the user makes a reservation for a product or service through the Site, modifies or cancels it, they will be contacted via e-mail. In case that the services or product supply cannot be delivered or carried out properly due to circumstances beyond control, SETHI SRL and its commercial Partner can contact the user via e-mail and via telephone to inform them of such conditions and help them find a solution or alternative proposal.
As a registered user of the Site, you can periodically receive from SETHI SRL e-mails on special promotions, competitions, information on services or products and other opportunities given.
Moreover, the user can receive from SETHI SRL, and its commercial partners, communication by ordinary post concerning special promotions and information on services or products and other opportunities given. The communications via e-mail or ordinary post containing offers for our commercial partners will be sent by SETHI SRL on behalf of the partners themselves.
During registration contact information is asked from the user such as name and electronic address (e-mail). With respect to our users’ privacy, we offer the possibility of non receiving commercial information. In this case please follow this URL: https://www.termetritone.it/MyAccount/unregister_en.aspx .
- Answers to questions or suggestion
SETHI SRL will use the User’s e-mail address or telephone number or fax number to reply in case the user sends a question or suggestion or asks for assistance or for problems pertinent to the access to the Site.
Request of updating or deleting data: when the user asks for an update or the deleting of data, SETHI SRL will send them an e-mail of confirmation.
Occasionally, SETHI SRL can send service communications via e-mail, for instance, if the site is temporarily notavailable owing to maintenance.
- Optimising of the quality
SETHI SRL gathers some data based on the navigation of the users of the Site, for the purpose of improving awareness and the service to our users. Such data allow us to optimise the user’s capacity to surf the Site and develop programmes and personalised contents that interest our registered users and visitors to our Site. No personal information is collected, unless expressly provided by the user.
This data can also be used to display targeted advertising messages. By no means is any personal data used to display targeted advertising messages. The demographic information accumulated is shared with our partners and advertisers. Such information is not connected to any personal data.
- Authorised service provider
SETHI SRL shares the users’ personal information with authorised service providers who bring into completion some functions or services on our behalf. For example, we work with external companies for the control and management of the Site, the statistics. We work with service providers to proceed to the analysis of commercial data and to provide marketing assistance. Such companies don’t have the right to preserve, share and use the personal data relayed to them for any secondary aim.
It is possible that SETHI SRL stipulates a contract with a reliable third party to the purpose of facilitating the distribution of communications, promotions or competitions. On the completion of these projects, all the information will be returned.
- User’s Rights and access to the data
The users, to whom the personal data is attributed, have the right in any given moment to obtain the confirmation of the existence or not of their data and to know the content or origin, verify the exactness of, or ask for integration or updating, or rectification otherwise.
In compliance with the same article the user has the right to ask the erasing, transformation in an anonymous form or the blocking of the data treated as breach of the law, as well as oppose at all events, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment.
The requests are to be addressed to SETHI SRL via e-mail to the address as indicated in the section “How to contact us”
- Security of the personal information
We take all due precautions so as to protect the personal data of our users. Only the employees who are in need of such data for a specific task can have access to the personal information. Finally the servers which store personal data are in an office locked with a key, protected by password and firewall conforming to the standards of the industry.
- Modification of the present Privacy Informative Document
The present Privacy Informative document was updated and inserted in the Site on May 2nd, 2015.
Independent of the following updates, we will respect the standard procedure on the subject of the privacy of the data described in this informative document at the very moment in which the user has provided us with His/Her data.